Thieves oil is a powerful natural antibiotic - it balances the functions of the immune system, cleanses it of fungi, mold, toxins, viruses and yeasts, a powerful antiseptic and antimicrobial preparation, great for oral care and toothache, and helps with ear infections and sore throat.
Thieves oil is one of Young Living's most popular blends. This oil is made to support the body's natural defense mechanisms. This oil has been thoroughly tested and researches have confirmed its power when it comes to purification on a physical and spiritual level. It kills 99% of known bacteria.
This oil is based on the ingredients found in "Vinegar of Four Thieves". This is a mixture that thieves used during the plague epidemic in the 15th century to protect themselves during the looting of the houses of those who died of this disease. It is said that their sentences were reduced in court bacause they agreed to reveal the secret for this mixture to the public.
It contains cloves, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary.
Dilute this oil 1: 4, 1 drop of Thieves oil to 4 drops of base oil (coconut, almond, olive…)
- To get rid of a headache, apply one drop to your finger and place on your upper palate.
- Make a spray with water and spray on the plants to repel insects.
- Smear it on the gums for healthy teeth and caries reduction.
- Drink 1-2 drops deluted in water or juice every few hours to combat colds.
- Apply it diluted in water on the face to prevent acne.
- Apply one drop on feet regularly to strengthen the immunity.
- Use as a disinfectant by placing in dishwashing water or floor washing water.
- Spray it to suppress the smell of moisture, smoke and other unpleasant odors.
- Put 3-5 drops in water in which you will soak your feet to get rid of bacteria and fungi.
- For a sore throat, gargle 1-2 drops mixed with warm water.
- To quit smoking, put 1 drop on the filter or under the tongue before lighting a cigarette.
- For toothache, apply it on the gums near the tooth to relieve the pain.
- Massage around broken bones with diluted oil to speed up the healing process.