LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
Lemon essential oil is used in skin care, to cleanse the face, reduce wrinkles and fight acne. The essence of the oil is obtained from lemon peel which is used as an antiseptic, diuretic, vascular stimulant, as well as a vitamin. It is used in aromatherapy, for cooking, in the treatment of scurvy.
Medical properties:antitumor, improves circulation, raises the immune system (increases the values of white blood cells), improves memory, relaxes, is rich in D limonene (proven) and therefore has the ability to fight tumor growth.
Benefits: circulatory problems, atherosclerosis, obesity, parasites, urinary tract infection, varicose veins, anxiety, hypertension, digestive problems, acne.
Caution: Avoid applying to skin that will be exposed to sunlight or UV radiation within 24 hours.
- 1-2 drops in a glass of water on an empty stomach will help detoxify the body: cleanse the kidneys, liver, bloodstream and blood vessels.
- Water with a few drops of lemon oil will help fight persistent infections and bacteria in the urinary tract and bladder.
- Inhaling 1-2 drops of lemon smeared on the palms and applying to acupuncture points before going to bed will encourage quality and deep sleep.
- To eliminate the allergic reaction, drink one drop of lemon, mint and lavender 3 times a day, for 21 days without a break.
- A glass of water with 1-2 drops of lemon will prevent overeating and help melt fat deposits.
- For diarrhea, heartburn or other stomach problems, put 1 drop in a glass of water and drink it.
- Scatter as you learn, it will help memorize information.
- Spray to remove unpleasant odors and to clean the air of bacteria and viruses.
- Add 10 drops to the washing machine, it will help remove stains.
- Use 1-2 drops to peel off chewing gum, remove stains from oil, grease, glue and wax crayons from most surfaces.
- Drip into the drain pipes with an unpleasant odor.
- The smell of lemon can be helpful when it comes to morning sickness.
- Drizzle a few drops in water in which you wash fruits and vegetables to clean them of chemicals.
- For stronger nails, drip on the nail base several times a week.
- When you feel tense or worn, rub 1-2 drops on your temples.