LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
French scientist Rene was the first to discover the ability of lavender to stimulate tissue regeneration and healing of wounds, after he burned his hand in a laboratory explosion.
Medical properties: antiseptic, antifungal, analgesic, anticonvulsant, vasodilator, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, reduces lipid levels and cholesterol.
Benefits: relieves respiratory infections, regulates high blood pressure, reduces menstrual problems, has a beneficial effect for different skin conditions (acne, psoriasis, wounds, stretch marks), relieves burns, prevents or reduces hair loss, regulates sleep, relieves stress…
- Put a few drops directly on a cut or scrape to help heal and close the wound, or on the burn to soothe the pain.
- Put a few drops in the diffuser to ensure a deep regenerating sleep.
- Spread the oil on the fever blister so that it clears up as soon as possible.
- Mix 2 drops with a tablespoon of coconut oil, cool it and you will get natural vaginal suppositories. Use the same mixture for skin irritations and allergies.
- Rub 3-4 drops into the lower abdomen to relieve menstrual pain.
- In case of a headache, rub a few drops on the temples. For a stronger effect, mix with mint essential oil.
- Add a few drops to lemonade or iced tea for a refreshing and relaxing drink.
- Incense and lavender oils are great against wrinkles and give the skin a glow.
- Add a few drops of lavender to the spray bottle and mix with water. With this spray you can spray clothes against moths or bedding for better sleep.
- Regular use of lavender strengthens immunity.
- 1 drop of oil on the underwear will help with the symptoms of a vaginal infection.
- For inflammation or pain in the ear, apply 1-2 drops around the ears or put a few drops on a tampon and a tampon in the ear.
- Add 2 drops to the amount of shampoo you use for one wash to remove dandruff.
- Add one drop to mascara to strengthen lashes and prevent mascara from clumping.
- Mix 2 drops with a tablespoon of coarse sea salt for a natural peel.